Ketan156
|
Post subject: Keep Crying O Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:32 pm |
|
Private |
|
|
|
I get that all the time reasons to hide their defeat.
Anyways what about you huh? you got my members banned by licking ilona's boot For what reason multi accs? yet i didnt get banned if i was supposed to be linked. On top of that Tom ended era early for ya since ya'll cant beat us with skills you used your money anyways i am free for a week and Tom You say you didnt delay any era I got some proofs that you did delay g2 era just bcuz you thought i would make it more interesting.
But doesnt matter BD is dying no-one to do the justice admins rule BD if you wanna win keep any of the admins in your pocket. And also to whoever is anti battlehugs If you wish to get banned then do any stupid move to stop battlehugs bcuz even if you dont cheat you will be blamed last post was not On this one will not be too since admins dont like i tell everyone their dirty secrets.
|
|
Top |
|
joes9987
|
Post subject: Re: Keep Crying O Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:42 pm |
|
|
I got perma banned for insulting a dude in bc lol, no questions asked, nada
at least he realised it was too harsh and lifted the ban
Supporting Ketan^
|
Tolbert
|
Post subject: Re: Keep Crying O Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:06 pm |
|
|
Should Tom die?
_________________ Heey
|
|
Top |
|
FegxD
|
Post subject: Re: Keep Crying O Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:18 pm |
|
|
Even though I hate tom with a BURNING passion (Hi tom c;)
He said Ponka spammed relics 450 ticks ago when era was supposed to end but He when i cross checked Ponka was unbanned so if he spammed He should be permanently banned but he wasnt which means Tom was clearing lying and also Ilona banned azeem and falcon bcuz their accs were linked with multiple accounts but those other multiple accounts like zain jainam kent were not banned + falcon's ban ends in 24 ticks and azeem's colony gets deleted after more than 48 ticks
'Ilona banned azeem and falcon bcuz their accs were linked with multiple accounts but those other multiple accounts like zain jainam kent were not banned + falcon's ban ends in 24 ticks and azeem's colony gets deleted after more than 48 ticks'
Sounds like bad luck, don't cheat. You're all trash.
Kthanks nerds -DoXz
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 4 posts ] |
|
|