I am not Anti RoFL BAZINGA.
I am Anti Venom only, RoFL members are just obeying orders despite themselves with the knowledge they will hopefully win. They won't
Most of RoFL members are somehow good allies of mine including Ownage, Marcello, Alone and Scary, Chris, Bugs, and Vipul (Bloodphilic) except Venom and Anima (for a specific and clear reason)
On Earth 4, RoFL is going to lose James will of course win the challenge this time
(Who knows
) despite the fact I didn't kill anyone and it was absolutely ridiculous, found myself killed in the middle of the battlefield twice because of family and internet problems
ICE and BOLD moved their armies to Europe just brace yourself and wait for a miracle
Seriously
James and Adnan really mean business.
Venom, if you are reading this post, I challenge you for the third consecutive last time on Earth 3, your team against Bazinga's team.
One more thing before I end my post: Anima, if you are reading this post, because this is obvious you are going to read it
don't try to make this thread a flame one like you do always when I post something and mention your name and your leader's.
By the way BAZ, I know Alone is a PPC member and you are a member of PPC too but Alone is at the same time RoFL you will have a big discussion of course