Well as there is no E6 to cover this year , sadly
and i have got some free weeks to my hand
I will try to cover the current E3 era for the fun of it and to waste my not so precious time somewhere.
Also E3 is one of the most competitive servers of BD atm , i hope it will be fun to cover it.
so anyone can send me mass attack or mass spam screenshots , Battlereports or anything worth mentioning .
Also if any good old coalations are coming to invade it , they can hint it in pm to me , identitiy wont be revealed and it would probably spiceup the anxiety of the era. Gotta trust me on that one
Current Updates:
Alliances that look promising :
1. GBR : Rank 2 alliance from E1 , have good experience in fighting good alliances , were able to successfully overcome OAK and some other good alliances on E1. Currently placing members in Africa and Europe.
2. NUBS : Looks like their members are hiding some medals there. Looking like an experienced group , but only time will tell how active and good they are . Currently placing members in Middle east.
3. K : They have Taz with them , placing members in east Asia , looks like a nice group.No other alliances worth mentioning atm , only 2 hours since server restarted , but as its a 3 ticker i hope to see a lot of changes when i login next time.