Author |
Message |
firemanpete
|
Post subject: Beginning a Round by Firemanpete Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:38 pm |
|
|
A lot of people have been asking my what my usual strategy for starting a round and what being successful in the early stages of the game entails. Its not rocket science but it requires a little bit of foresight and a lot of activity. I am going to put these in spoilers so that you can pick and choose what you would like to read about. My Background: Alliance Placement: Boosting Structures Squads Expanding! Early war Diplomacy The Biggest Tip of Them All! If there is anything you would like me to elaborate on or something that I should add a tab on just let me know in the Comments. Thanks for reading, -Pete
Top |
|
Yessum
|
Post subject: Re: Beginning a Round by Firemanpete Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:22 pm |
|
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 2:47 am Posts: 93 Location: Killing Scum on BD.
|
I didn't read above, but did you also add get your team to suicide into another, so then the other team can take over their area, but you and your ratting ways, you've already be in talks with the other team for some time before the battle occured? So then when it comes time to hop alliances, since you're gutless, you make a piss weak excuse and leave, YEAH K, Sick, I wonder how HORD used to be rated in this game, never vsed them, but jolly, I wish I did.
k thx m8
~Beginning a Round by a Gutless Player ^New Title
|
|
Top |
|
ARF
|
Post subject: Re: Beginning a Round by Firemanpete Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:51 pm |
|
|
Yessum wrote: I didn't read above, but did you also add get your team to suicide into another, so then the other team can take over their area, but you and your ratting ways, you've already be in talks with the other team for some time before the battle occured? So then when it comes time to hop alliances, since you're gutless, you make a piss weak excuse and leave, YEAH K, Sick, I wonder how HORD used to be rated in this game, never vsed them, but jolly, I wish I did.
k thx m8
|
|
Top |
|
likedude
|
Post subject: Re: Beginning a Round by Firemanpete Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:52 pm |
|
|
Yessum wrote: I didn't read above, but did you also add get your team to suicide into another, so then the other team can take over their area, but you and your ratting ways, you've already be in talks with the other team for some time before the battle occured? So then when it comes time to hop alliances, since you're gutless, you make a piss weak excuse and leave, YEAH K, Sick, I wonder how HORD used to be rated in this game, never vsed them, but jolly, I wish I did.
k thx m8
_________________ Alliances: GeNs CME PHGP TWIX
Best Rank: 1 Most Crystals: 101 Best Power: 363
|
|
Top |
|
princekael2
|
Post subject: Re: Beginning a Round by Firemanpete Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:52 pm |
|
Second Lieutenant |
|
|
|
ARF you went up a little in my eyes for that. That was quite beautiful
_________________ like a true phoenix i burn short and bright, once i burn out, i am revived to burn once more
|
|
Top |
|
manhaha1K4
|
Post subject: Re: Beginning a Round by Firemanpete Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:56 pm |
|
|
k thx m8
~Beginning a Round by a Gutless Player ^New Title I shall name my salt shaker.... Yessum.
_________________ Alliances: DG, SoL, GeNs, CME, BoS, SoFe, SoaP, POGI, GOO, POB
#GreenBay
|
|
Top |
|
QuantumG
|
Post subject: Re: Beginning a Round by Firemanpete Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:13 pm |
|
Private |
|
|
|
Quote: Yessum wrote: I didn't read above, but did you also add get your team to suicide into another, so then the other team can take over their area, but you and your ratting ways, you've already be in talks with the other team for some time before the battle occured? So then when it comes time to hop alliances, since you're gutless, you make a piss weak excuse and leave, YEAH K, Sick, I wonder how HORD used to be rated in this game, never vsed them, but jolly, I wish I did.
k thx m8
|
|
Top |
|
chams
|
Post subject: Re: Beginning a Round by Firemanpete Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:34 pm |
|
|
_________________ CHAMS
|
|
Top |
|
KingThor
|
Post subject: Re: Beginning a Round by Firemanpete Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:39 pm |
|
|
k thx m8
~Beginning a Round by a Gutless Player ^New Title http://s420.photobucket.com/user/arf900 ... M.png.html] [/url]
|
|
Top |
|
AdrianWest
|
Post subject: Re: Beginning a Round by Firemanpete Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:45 pm |
|
|
k thx m8
|
Top |
|
|