It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: So FINALLY!!!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:13 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Debunked as in i was LOLing at the fact that your admin was banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:43 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

It takes more than one instance to get you banned for OP farming... Admins will always send a warning first time sighted. Obviously Sen must have done something before the latest report to get banned. I don't even play the same world as him but its pretty common knowledge about bans...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I'm sorry but the past 2-3 pages on this thread are irrelevant altogether. It's not about what his accomplishments are it's about who he is and what he's done to the impact of this era and the previous mars era.

There will always be haters against the ones who have achieved something great such as highest score. I've went through it, Unky has went through it, this isn't the first time and it certainly won't be the last. However, cheating to achieve something deserves every amount of ridicule received.
Cactuspencer wrote:
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z352/dedylan/derp.jpg

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... /derp1.jpg

This is why players don't like senatus good players dont have to consider themselves great when did you ever see anarchy or unky ever call themselvs great? never all you see them do is brag thier record.

Which is why I spoke privately with Milan and told him to avoid the forums altogether for now. Nothing good will come by defending himself to the public. If you look through deep posts you can find myself fighting off players that accused me of cheating to get my record and it made me look bad in the long run. The proper way of handling the situation without making yourself look foolish is to go through the admins privately.

Everyone needs to understand that Andrew isn't the admin to falsely ban without evidence. Multiple players submitted reports including screen shots to the extent that proved that there was some sort of cheating involved. To say he was intentionally cheating is wrong from a players perspective. However, there is enough to say that he possibly was from my own end.

Andrew has banned Caipirinha this era already for outpost farming but it was under assumption without enough proof so his length was lesser than Milans. So your messages were not ignored it was just not enough evidence. If you think an admin is ignoring your messages just keep mailing him until it's read/responded to. There is no harm done as long as you're not raging at him expecting something to be done immediately.

Hope others in this round that have outpost farmed, yes there are a few, keep this in consideration that doing such will result in a ban and if you run the risk of performing it you may as well just accept the consequences if caught. This case is an example of rules being enforced on the players that strive for personal score and would do anything for that goal.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:41 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
If admin has only "log-in activity" without direct correlation as proof then it's inappropriate to ban.

People sent him lots of screenies Gary.

Quote:
As you can see via the person that started this post, the current BD community has a lot of people lately that just want to make others feel worthless.

That is a stupid thing to say. I am not trying to make anyone feel worthless. But maybe they are :lol:

Quote:
I love how all these people that barely on the forums are convienently popping up just to hate on milan

I love how all these guys that are barely on the forums conveniently pop up just to support milan ;) Everyone has a right to "pop" up when they want to, whether they are regular to the forums or not.

Quote:
So your messages were not ignored it was just not enough evidence.

Exactly. People send Andrew lots of screenies. From various occassions where he farmed outposts. This has been a suspicion with many that played M1 as well. So this round, maybe a few decided to keep a close watch and send Andrew each instance they thought he was cheating and maybe finally Andrew believed he infact did. When something happens too often in a pattern, then there HAS to be something fishy about it.

Last edited by mfreak on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:46 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

How about I put a whole bunch of op fields near you then report whoever takes them. k?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:55 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Knock your self out. I will just show them this thread :lol: And get you banned for trying to pull a dirty trick. Nice try.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:38 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

@Absolut
"Hope others in this round that have outpost farmed, yes there are a few, keep this in consideration that doing such will result in a ban and if you run the risk of performing it you may as well just accept the consequences if caught. This case is an example of rules being enforced on the players that strive for personal score and would do anything for that goal."
I can't get how this is an example of rules being enforced, would you mind specifying what rule is this about concretely?¿

Did he get caught cheating?¿

"A few op farmers".. That's just trolol

Drama brought once again to BD..

ROOST the world.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:41 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Farming.

If this isn't clear enough you can easily find the definition on the wiki or older threads.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:53 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

anarchy69 wrote:
Farming.

If this isn't clear enough you can easily find the definition on the wiki or older threads.

A farm is an area of land, or, for aquaculture, lake, river or sea, including various structures, devoted primarily to the practice of producing and managing food (produce, grains, or livestock), fibres and, increasingly, fuel. It is the basic production facility in food production.[1] Farms may be owned and operated by a single individual, family, community, corporation or a company. A farm can be a holding of any size from a fraction of a hectare[2] to several thousand hectares. There goes ur wiki definition.

Where's the proof of his cheating?¿

You keep saying Andrew must have his reasons here and there, you assume he's cheated eventho none has proved it, even staff members try to take off some importance from this threat...

Just sad to realice how easy perma banning somebody without giving a propper justify during the 24H period after the ban is becoming.

Kong multi number 100000000000000000000000000000.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:38 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Every legitimate conquer of yours is a farm too. The only difference is, farming when it is illegal, uses others illegally to gain resources. And not really working or competing for those resources. Like getting them to build outposts like Milan did, or getting them to build to hand you crystals, or getting them to build just for you to conquer them etc.,

That results in the game getting unbalanced in favor of those cheating while others work hard. We saw this in M1, though it wasn't proved there. Atleast it has been proved here.

When it comes to farming, and I have argued about this a lot of times, either have it, and accept it when the admin makes a judgement call, and in this case based on TONS of proof, screenshots etc., OR, get rid of the rule so people can do whatever they want. Cuz lets face it, no one in their right mind is gonna message someone ingame and ask them to plant 100 outposts. That will be the only way to prove farming which means the guy that farmed is stupid. But most of the times it has to be a judgement call and this one is very much the same. Although the admins decision has been based on some VERY fishy behavior on the part of the player, and a lot of monitoring not just by the admin, but also other players.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next